View Single Post

Thread: When on Olympus 2.0

1. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: When on Olympus 2.0

The message echoed in Nauphel's mind. In his catacombs the voice seemed from everywhere. He felt anxious at any disturbance the awakening might wreak upon his current musings.

Regardless, the plan shall be put to action

By will he called to his favorite child. Her faithful arrival brought a bit of relief. "Millia, my sweet, I have a chore for you. You are to infiltrate the royal court of Persi. Collect pertinent information and report back to me when you believe you've collected enough leverage to bend their king's ear. If anyone asks you are the daughter of a wealthy sea merchant with a humanitarian streak and an interest in whatever they export. That should get their attention." Millia nodded in accordance and jauntily swam along her way. And keep her entertained for a day or two.

The Drowned Father poked his head above the bay's water. He could feel a good number of his peers had arrived already. His tentacles took over matters of locomotion as he casually strolled up the cliff's face. Once he reached the top, Nauphel made for the gathering of gods.
    Last edited by GrassyGnoll; 2008-06-14 at 04:44 PM.
    A post about nothing.