View Single Post

Thread: When on Olympus 2.0

1. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: When on Olympus 2.0

The handsome, tanned, muscular man was lying flat upon his back. Surrounding him were golden shafts of grain reaching forth from the ground up toward the sky.

The man simply laid there, arms outstreched to the sides, looking up at the lazily moving puffs of white cloud that meandered across the azure sky.

Now and again a cloud would slowly transform itself from the indistinct puffiness that was its life and take on a new form, one with a distinct look to it. Sometimes it would be an animal...a bear, or a horse...sometimes something more..unique...would form such as a ki-rin or other odd magical creature.

On occasion, a cloud would take on the characteristics of a shapley female form...the man smiling as the buxom cloud floated past.

Then suddenly the clouds dissipated, completely. The man sat straight up, the wheat that he had been lying upon instantly springing back up, reaching toward the sky.

The man stretched out his hand and touched the tops of the golden grain. At first, his fingers seemed to take on the same golden hue of the wheat. The color then spreads over the rest of the man's body, and then he seems to fade from view entirely....

From the creeping vines that made their home among the rocky crevice steps forth the same man.

He looks around momentarily, taking in the scene.

"Looking good, my dear Velia." he says, winking playfully at the goddess. "I think you're even more beautiful than the last time I saw you..." he chuckles, knowing full well that it wasn't that long ago.

"Is this your work, Bel?" he asks the god of birth. "A new project of yours, perhaps?" A wry smile is upon his face.
    Last edited by MrScary; 2008-06-13 at 11:31 PM.