View Single Post

Thread: The Lost (IC)

1. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Lost (IC)

Bill

The skinny freshman reaches into his bookbag and draws out a shark-head grabber on a stick and reaches over, snagging one of the cookies from the box. "MAGE HAND!" He smiles, "So I was playing last thursday with this real newbie... we had gotten some treasure including a ring that detected as magic, but nobody could figure it out. You know... a torch still burns your finger so it's not fire resistance, the big guy drops you from a height and you hit the stone, so its not feather falling. Anyway, the new guy is like examining it and he puts it on, and he's talking to the GM while we are all arguing about divvying the spoils. So I asked the newbie later how his conversation with the GM went, and he says that he asked the GM what color the ring was, and the GM said silver. So the newbie said 'I wish it was gold,' and the GM tells him it's gold. Now none of the other players notice this, and so the new guy says 'I wish it was copper,' and the GM says it's copper. Then the new guy says, 'I wish it was green!' Just then we overhear and all turn around saying, 'NOOOO!' and the GM says it's green. The newbie turns to us and says, 'Hey guys... it's a magic ring that changes color!'" Bill snortlaughs.
    Last edited by Wiz; 2008-06-14 at 02:55 PM.
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald