Ornmolik

Spoiler
Show
First, I agree with the request to not jump straight to initiative. Ornmolik has several buffs that he always lays down daily. I'm going to assume that today is no different and he cast them, so everyone in the party is under the effects of Endure Exposure (Endure Elements and immune to my breath weapon) and Ornmolik is can fly thanks to Draconic Flight.

"Aalevilex! Get to a safe place! But watch and learn." With that Ornmolik takes off and breaths a curious fury onto the attack constructs which seems to slow the effects of time around them rather than damage them.

Spoiler
Show
HP: 188/188
AC: 28 (22 Touch; 26 Flatfooted)
Initiative - (1d20+2)[4]

Move Action: Ornmolik will get into posistion to hit as many enemies as possible, either with a 30' cone, or a 60' line. This includes flying, if needed.
Standard Action: Ornmolik will open with a Slow Breath, in whichever form hits the most baddies. All enemies in ranges are Slowed for 2 rounds, Fort save DC 28 to reduce it to 1 round.

To identify the spell the warmaster cast Spellcraft - (1d20+19)[29]

Spoiler
Show
Can these things even swim at the surface if slowed? Or entangled? And can I use my Frost breath to freeze the surface of the lake, locking them in hunks of ice?

Aalevilex
Spoiler
Show
HP: 104/104
AC: 16 (Touch 16; Flat-footed 16)
Initiative - (1d20)[20]

Move Action: Get into a spot that can't be reached by the enemies, but still able to watch the battle.
Standard Action: Total Defense

Note: Aalevilex is still in human form.