View Single Post

Thread: Key of Destiny

1. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Key of Destiny

William Jackson

William listens to what Sir Vazler has to say and lets out a small sigh as he tells he can not be disguising himself. When he hears about the horse, he nods to the other comments. "Brightmane will be fine, surely." When Ivestka then offers an excellent idea and plan, William nods again. "I think your plan is great, Ivestka. As for changes what can be done.. well, as said, a simple disguise with leper robes might just do the trick. Though we do not have any of those with us. Let me think about that in a moment. But if we can not find any such as that.. we could op the small changes approach. Unfortunately, I only know so much and I do not have the right stuff to disguise people, so I suggest that if we do that, we all try to help with suggestions and the like." Then, he raises his hand to his chin, trying to see if he knows the best way to get some leper robes.

ooc note to party & rolls
    Spoiler
    Show
    William is basically suggesting that if leper robes are not really an option, one rolls disguise and that the others do aid another on said person.

Knowledge(local) to see if William knows the easiest (preferably non-criminal) way to acquire leper robes. (1d20+6)[19]
    Last edited by Zweanslord; 2008-06-19 at 04:13 AM.