View Single Post

Thread: Keep on The Shadowfell IC

1. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Keep on The Shadowfell IC

You attack the kobold with scything attacks, wicked jabs, and small cutting blows, but the kobold manages to block all of it with his light shield. You notice despite that though that now that the minions are no longer adjacent to any minions, they're not defending as well as they did previously.

Spoiler
    Show
    EXPLANATION NOTE: Normally Reaping Strike can do damage even if it misses. However, a missed attack can never deal damage to a minion. He is still Marked.

Initiative Order:

Rahmos (18)
    Agamemmnon (17)
    Kineath (10)
    Thorn (8)
    KOBOLD MINIONS
    KOBOLD DRAGONSHIELDS
    KOBOLD SLINGER
    Ironfoot (4)

Lastly, as a note to Thorn, remember your First Strike class feature allows you to have combat advantage against those who haven't acted yet, which grants a +2 bonus to attack rolls. Even on a 12 you still would have missed, but it's good to know for the future.

Big Edit:

Spoiler
    Show
    I didn't actually notice that Rahmos was at P11 and mistakenly put him at P10. He also actually hit the kobold minion he'd attacked. For the sake of this running smoothly, and since the kobold didn't hit anyone anyway, I will just say that the kobold at Q11 is dead and that Rahmos is still in the same spot of P10. Hope that doesn't cause much confusion. I have edited some earlier posts to reflect this decision, including updating the map in my previous post.

Rahmos is next.
    Last edited by Iron Mongler; 2008-06-19 at 08:47 AM.