View Single Post

Thread: Final Fantasy X d20 (PDF Now Available!)

1. - Top - End - #196
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy X d20 (All Races, All Classes, All Monsters, Blitzball, & MORE!)

And Ohalland. Don't forget Ohalland. He was a Blitzer/Summoner. =D

On the Blitzer "Slots" Overdrives, you may want to do a teeny bit of rewording.

"...then re-roll any 1 or 2 die, if you wish."

Once you read it a bit the meaning becomes obvious, but the first couple of times I thought it meant to re-roll any die showing a 1 or 2. I can imagine it confusing people at first (Assuming they eventually figure it out at all), so maybe you might reword it...?

[EDIT] I forgot to read page 7. Ergo, this post may be full of idiocy and is obviously out of place. For those who care to know, I typed it thinking the end of page 6 was the last of the thread, and I haven't read page 7 yet, so I'll go do that...
    Last edited by Soup of Kings; 2008-06-24 at 12:19 AM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern.
    If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

First crappy homebrew, the Arcane Gambler PrC. PEACH please!

Second crappy homebrew. Click here if you want alignments to be more confusing.

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" -Auron, Final Fantasy X