View Single Post

Thread: Good Gods!!

1. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Good Gods!!

Xorin

Xorin watched the creation taking place all around him, and nodded slowly as another thought came to him. Reaching down, he picked up a handful of mud and shaped into a short, reptilian shape. With a flick of the wrist, he multiplied it many times, then sent it into the depths with a snap of his fingers. His voice was quieter now, but still strong.

But there must be balance. As my firstborn children are majestic, powerful and proud, so shall these creatures be small, weak, and despised by others for their petty viciousness, and into them I pour the hate that has been released into the world and inflicted upon my first-born children, grounding it within these lesser creatures. But they shall be many, and they shall fear and worship the firstborn whenever the two shall meet. But still they will plague the world where they are not controlled... but perhaps other races will find different uses for them. They shall be the Kobolds, the teeming hordes in the darkness beneath the earth.
    Last edited by WhiteKnight777; 2008-06-24 at 06:08 PM.