View Single Post

Thread: Pius Fidelus: Outer Plane

1. - Top - End - #458
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelus: Outer Plane

Turn 11.0

Ardannis reappeared in the Outer Plane, and immediately strode out across the ceiling to the table-imps. Ripik, Falrena - do you know how many artifacts the Immortals possessed whose doors have disappeared? Do they match the number of dots on that map?

If so: Can you pinpoint which artifact is which?

After hearing the answer, he took off for his room again and went to the next dot.

((Edit: responding to Tek - sorry for the delay!))

I would gladly help, but it will be some time before they could arrive. Not only is the distance far, but the most eager travelers among the Niddog have already set off on an exploratory pilgrimage south of the Niddog lands, which they will not return from for some time. I can ask them for you, but it may be [two or more turns] until they arrive. The good side of that is that I may be able to convince some Sume to come as well, and then we would have a truly interspecies traveling raft city. Your skills at helping them get along would certainly be useful, though...I wouldn't like to see you trying to make one group dominate the other. It'd be a lot more pleasant if they could all just communicate and get along.

I must ask, though - I am hoping to make a rather good-sized map for the Niddog, to keep track of their biggest trails and villages. If I map out the trails, will you do the actual painting, perhaps on a wall near your mural?
    Last edited by harmonictempest; 2008-06-25 at 08:59 PM.
    Notice: Weekends are unpredictable for me. Weekdays are not. Expect more consistent activity then.

Used to DM: Unlikely Comrades, A New Chance (OoC)
    Used to play: The Legend of Ashardalon, Tudor Mansion

PbP registration entry, last edited 8/17/09 (do have a look if I'm applying for your game)

Always interested in playtesting new/variant/homebrew rules. :-)