View Single Post

Thread: Final Fantasy X d20 (PDF Now Available!)

1. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy X d20 (All Races, All Classes, All Monsters, Blitzball, & MORE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lochar View Post
    As for the Ronsos... I'd actually go the reverse of the Medium size with Powerful Build. Instead, make them Large with Slight Build. It just seems that way, or at least did for Kimahri. He was larger than everyone by a good deal, yet fit in at locations that couldn't have been made for people any larger than Hume standard.
    I would normally agree with you, but it is canonically stated that Kimahri is 6'9" tall, & he is small for a Ronso male (he actually is around the size of a Ronso female, if relative visual comparisons with Tidus are to be trusted). Now, Large creatures need to be about 8' tall or more, & although it is certain some Ronsos (such as Biran & Yenke) are in that range, many members of the Ronso race (almost all females, & a decent number of males as well) are below the 8' threshhold. Therefore, I'm inclined to change them to Medium-with-PB, rather than make them Large-with-SB.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-06-26 at 02:31 PM. Reason: added link