View Single Post

Thread: Spy Games: Evil Unseen

1. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Spy Games: Evil Unseen

Marcus Lennox

As you rush outside, you notice the explosion, though large, was centered on your car. Nothing is left but flaming wreckage. As soon as your feet hit the pavement, however, gunshots start from the roof of a low building across the street. Soon, you're pinned down by automatic fire from at least five people. From down the street, however, comes the sound of squealing tires. A white BMW Z3 hardtop convertable screams up to you and skids to a halt feet from you when the door opens. Inside you see an attractive, black haired woman. You noticed her looking into the restaurant earlier. "Get in!" She yells, as bursts of fire spang off of the other side of her car.

Wilhelm Faustus

The folder explains in as much detail as possible the known travels and experiences of a person for the past five months. There isn't much there, but a frame of reference begins to set itself in your mind. A small post-it note mentions pictures on the SD card, as well as the encryption code. Going over the file in detail, you see a person who's very sneaky, an suspect that at least a few of the mentioned loclales or snippets of info are incorrect, or at least possibly misguided. The last known loction is listed as New York, and the target is said to drive a white BMW Z3. The pictures, when examined, all show an attractive woman with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes, and there are quite a few of her in disguise.

Carmen Christine

The tiallights on the agents' car turns off, leaving the inside of the building dark for a minute. The two agents step out of the garage and one motions for you to go in while the other walks towards you, empty hands held up. "I know we seem suspicious, Ms. Christine, but this matter is higher than Top Secret. There are only seven FBI agents in the world with high enough clearance to oversee this, and you're looking at two of them. A third is upstairs, staking out the site. If you want to leave your car outside, fine. But we'd prefer not to have any curious visitors pop in." He hands you a flashlight and pulls a second one out, then him and the other agent go inside the dark garage.

Spoiler
    Show
    Phantom.exe, did you dial or not? A little
    Last edited by Levyathyn; 2008-06-29 at 01:20 AM.
    All glory to Vrythas in regards to my snazzy AD&D Game Master avatar.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reserve AD&D Game Master avatar by wxdruid

Oh star fall down on me
    Let me make a wish upon you
    Hold on, let me think
    Think of what I'm wishing for