Ikuyo

"You can stop that now, Shunrai. If I was going to kill you, I'd have dumped you in an alleyway somewhere and gone back to my job. No, I think the police chief suspects I'm not who I say I am, therefore pinned you kids on me to see what I would do under pressure. If I just killed you, then he'd know that I was dangerous and would have me killed in turn.." The older ninja just reaches up to his neck and pushes his fingers into his skin. A small spout of blood spurts out, but leaves no stain on the immaculate bed behind him. You both get a feeling that his face is fake, and the illusion is quickly dispelled..

Ikuyo Rukksu - Kuro Kyusuki

The man pulls off the fake face to reveal the backside as a wooden mask. His face is instantly recognizable to Kyoshin as the man they'd been chasing since early morning. His eyes are open this time, and both crystal-blue orbs fall on Kyoshin. "You've gotten bigger, haven't you?" Kuro shakes the mask, and it becomes the same yellow fox mask that he wore on the day of the triathlon. In a flash, he's remasked and turned his back to you. "I didn't get much of a chance to look around for Kurina-chan. It was probably because that damn chief suspected me and gave me this case. It wasn't so bad though, since I could still goof off and get my real job done, but then you three came along and forced me to stop looking for Kurina so we could work on this dead-end case."