Kei-san

The doctor looks at Natsumi as if she were a martian, but quickly recovers from his confusion and replaces it with the softer tone of a teacher. "Well, it's very simple to distill adrenaline, which is used quite often in soldier pills. So a test of their blood determined no adrenaline in their systems, which is odd as your blood stream usually carries trace amounts of adrenaline. As for a poison.. It's highly unlikely, but I did test for several poisons and none of them showed up."

Kuro

"Oh.. So she didn't tell you anything before sending you off, huh? That makes sense, I guess. I didn't find out when I was a genin either, but I guess I could fill you in. Not now though, since Nakamura-chan is off doing who-knows-what with that doctor. I want you two to go get Natsumi and bring her back here so I can explain why you're here. I'll.. stay here." Kuro reaches up and brushes a few stray hairs from the sleeping woman's face. You can note from his reflection in the window that his face is much softer than you've ever seen.