View Single Post

Thread: Camp Sleep S'More (Day Six)

1. - Top - End - #1504
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Camp Sleep S'More (Night 17)

*BOOM*

*crackle crackle crackle*

*wheeeeeeeeeee.... BA-BOOM*

What the hell was that!?

*The last few remaining campers run towards the campfire to see a bedraggled hippie standing over the burning blaze. He tosses a package into the flames and a streak of glittering light blazes into the night sky...*

*BOOM* *fizzle fizzle fizzle*

Oh sorry kids, did I wake you? I just found these extra fireworks from the other day and thought that they could be put to good use...

Yeah, well you sure scared the ba-jeebies outta us hippie!

Not to mention that we haven't heard from Faerie in a while either...

Faerie is doing much better now, thank you for your concern. But now that I've got you all here, do you want to hear another scary story?

Sure!!!

This is a story about Pyro Pete...
    Not another one of those stories!
    Pete planned to purchase pyrotechnics for pranks and practical jokes.
    Yup, it is...

Pete's parents were particulary perplexed by his profound personality problems. Pete picked puny people to point his poppers at, not to mention puppies. Pete was perpetually patrolled by the police, and phoned by his probation officer Patricia pretty much everyday.

Pete picked up a particularly powerful parcel before packing for camp last year. Planning a practical joke prior to participating in our patented safety course proved his poor perception.

Pete placed his package precariously on the pyramid of pine logs before preparing his plan of protection....... Paramedics promptly doused the delinquent.

Waaaaaaait a minute... what part of that story was supposed to be scary? I thought this was supposed to be a...

*BA-BOOM*

The scary part is that these aren't mine. I'm not sure who brought them, and this little bit here wasn't all of them. I'm not sure where the rest were hidden... or placed.

Sleep near an extra bucket of water kids!!

Spoiler
    Show
    Later that night, it turns out that there was an extra package of fireworks hidden beneath the pillow of one of our brave campers. Jontom Xire was frightened away from camp this evening. He was a regular camper.

Day 18 begins now.
    Remaining campers are Banjo, Dallas-Dakota, Freshmeat, Helgraf, Shadowcaller and xNadia. That means 3 votes is a sure majority. Start pointing right away!
    Last edited by smellie_hippie; 2008-07-07 at 06:29 AM.
    Unofficial Brew-Meister in the playground. Just ask!