View Single Post

Thread: Keep On The Shadowfell-IC-TQ

1. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Keep On The Shadowfell-IC-TQ

Melkor

Having packed away his share of the rations in his pack, Melkor defers to the cleric of Avandra, Aur, when it comes to the healing draughts.
    "I believe you would be best suited with these," says Melkor as he looks around to the others for objections.

Melkor is silent for the most part of the group's journey on the first day. He seems comfortable on the open road, often walking with his hood down, exposing his horns except when other travelers pass them by.

Melkor laughs at Leoguard's request for Bal'Knoth to light the campfire. "Perhaps you aren't familiar with how a dragonborne's breath works. Just like their larger breathren, they don't always breathe fire!" With some amusement in his voice Melkor turns to Bal'Knoth, "I hope our ironclad companion did not offend you with his request."

Melkor pulls some flint and steel from his pack and holds them up, showing them to Leoguard, "Sometimes the most mundane tasks are best resolved by mundane means." Melkor then turns to light the fire.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure as to the exact timeline, if we should be carrying on from the second morning or the first night. Sorry if I'm jumping ahead.
    Also everyone should be sure to copy their post before hitting submit since these boards frequently become too busy. I've lost way too much time retyping posts...

Edit 07/09: removed next day action as quoted:
    After a night of restless sleep, Melkor awakens early and notices that the others too are either already awake or also stirring earlier than expected.
    "First it's bloody prophecies, now it's restless nights. I have the sinking suspicion that rest won't be coming easily for us."
    Last edited by Awesomologist; 2008-07-09 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Fixed colors and grammar
    Melkor, Tiefling Warlock Avatar by Nevitan