Aur

Aur sighs to herself as she observes the simmering tensions between the strange black-armored human and the elegant, but disconcerting, tiefling. Pulling her tent from her rucksack, she smiles at Vael as she removes it from its protective oilskin.While our fine swordsmen argue, perhaps we could see to getting this camp into some sort of order? I have spent many nights in the wild, and have made camp in far worse places than this. She looks up at the dragonborn, noting his capable and rather serene features. Perhaps I could prevail upon you, my new friend, to gather some extra wood for our campfire here? In times such as this, we do not wish for our fire to burn low. Also, we should all work out some sort of watch schedule. I would be happy to take first or last watch, as I spend much time in meditation, communing with my goddess. Aur smiled as the black-armored human proffered his strangely drawn map. Avandra would smile on such a rendering of the wide world, good sir. Such a wonderful depiction of the many roads we might travel is a sign of good favor. And, in response to your question, I am naught but a simple servant of my goddess. I follow her guiding stars, and strive to bring Avandra's radiant light and healing to new lands. With a sidelong glance at the tiefling, Aur lowers her voice, speaking quietly to Leo. And if I might say such, my new companion, we will be spending much time together on these roads. It might be meet to put aside whatever hostilities you bear towards our horned compatriot, as I am sure we shall face much greater dangers than a friendly tiefling as we travel.