View Single Post

Thread: Keep On The Shadowfell-IC-TQ

1. - Top - End - #42
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Keep On The Shadowfell-IC-TQ

LEOGUARD

The warrior is about to reply to Aur, but his attention is interrupted by the Dragonborn's reply.

After Bal'Knoth's demonstration of fire-breath, Leoguard comments, "Then I assume that thou cannot use they breath more sparingly..." half to himself. "Thy flaming-breath is certainly more impressive than any other dargonborn's I have yet to have seen."

As Vael places the lovely gem in Leo's hand, he lifts it to his visor for closer inspection. When it vanishes, he jerks abruptly in what appears to be a mobile-defence stance -- ready to jump out of the way of a mages fireball, for example -- with his right hand griping his shield and his left holding his axe backwards... With a second-long pause, Leo puts away his weapon and shield (in the wrong places, at first) and exits his battle-stance, quite embarrassed. "I--I am certain that thou is quite adept in thy skill..." he finally mummers. Upon Vael finishing, Leo quickly snaps in -- believing her dry tone is due to his absurd reaction -- , "Thou mustn't worry! What thee lacks in a blade I can gladly help with, and thy talent with speech shall serve us better than we could've hoped," After the burst of words, he seems quite stunned with awkwardness, as to whether he was helping or making things worse... Standing still for a while, the armoured suit braces himself for reactions.

Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy - (1d20+1)[8] Just for the heck of it.

This is the most fun RPing I've had for a long time in a DnD game ! You guys all play your characters excellently. Am I doing OK with Leoguard?
    Last edited by Conners; 2008-07-09 at 06:42 AM.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).