View Single Post

Thread: Keep On The Shadowfell-IC-TQ

1. - Top - End - #46
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Keep On The Shadowfell-IC-TQ

LEOGUARD

Somewhat taken aback, at first, by the idea of removing his visor, Leo institutes several arguments, excuses, and denials about why he won't or can't show them his face. All the sentences, however, as in the past, end after the first two or three words. So, drawing a large sigh, he takes off his helmet--revealing the face of a child...

While the manner of the warrior's face, and his height, would make him seem as old as sixteen years (or more) careful study of his face -- particularly his eyes -- shows he couldn't be any older than fourteen.
    Pitch-black, healthy, clean hair reaches almost to his shoulders, styled in a way which rarely obscures his vision. From his pale and handsome (though young) face, two dark eyes shine, innocent, but pained. One thing that looks particularly pained, is a scar, running an inch long down his right cheek--a thick, deep scar, somewhat fresh as it is still a dark red...

The boy pauses for quite some time, regardless of anything said or done by the others.

Spoiler
    Show
    I was hoping for a situation where Leo would have to take off his helmet, thanks Vael! So... how many of you knew of Leoguard's (pre-)adolescence ?

@DM: We could always continue at the same time as continuing the RP. Example: "At the campsite, Leo had said, 'XYZZ Zeekybuggydook *World Explodes*,' in reply to Melkor's, 'It's over NINE THOUSAAAND!!!'.
    Back in the present, Leo attacks Splugg the goblin by trying to poke him in the eyes. Splugg, however, blocks--so Leoguard does the two-handed poke (Who gets the reference?)!
    "
    Sort of thing.

You're doing a great job with the RPing, some DMs really don't bother at all... The only question I have is about your unusual writing grammar--is english a second language for you, or perhaps you typed it in a hurry? Don't worry, though, I mess up my typing ecstatically plenty of the time *oyu souhld see how badyl I mess up wen type to fast(.

PS: I hope we get into a random encounter on the way to Winterhaven, I can't wait to actually play out a 4th edition fight .
    Last edited by Conners; 2008-07-10 at 07:25 AM.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).