View Single Post

Thread: Keep On The Shadowfell-IC-TQ

1. - Top - End - #54
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Keep On The Shadowfell-IC-TQ

Melkor

Melkor shifts his backpack so that this cloak drapes over it. Although his lower legs and tail are now more exposed, hopefully his belongings won't get too wet and his cloak won't gather too much mud.

Speaking loudly over the din of the wind and rain, "I suppose now is as good of a time as any, but before we reach Winterhaven perhaps we should decide upon a primary speaker. Not for every situation, I'm sure we each have our talents..." Melkor pauses briefly as if to think his words out as best as possible, "I just think we should appoint a leader of sorts, give the people of Winterhaven someone to address directly should it be needed.

"I'll be honest, I'm used to dealing with such things on my own. However my experience has been that these," Melkor pulls back the hood of his cloak exposing his horns and hair to the pouring rain, "Don't always lend themselves to receptive situations." He covers his head again and continues, "I recommend that perhaps Aur take that role. Clerics are nearly always welcomed especially out here in these more... backwater areas. If not, perhaps Vael could be persuaded to help in more diplomatic situations. Should things get rough, I'm sure Bal'Koth or myself can step in. Of course these are just my opinions, I do not wish to impose duties upon anyone that does not wish them."

Spoiler
    Show

Melkor caught the exchange between Leo and Vael. Thats the kind of information that Melkor likes to keep quiet about and then use when the oppertunity is right
    Last edited by Awesomologist; 2008-07-21 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Added Spoiler
    Melkor, Tiefling Warlock Avatar by Nevitan