Erik

Watching everyone else take there turn Erik walks up slowly and picks up the chalk. Placing his Initials next to each of the items he believes he will assist in.

• Tremere salvage old Tremere chantries and havens.
  • Have the criminals and streetgangs of the city throw in against the Sabbat.
  • Attack the Organized crime families that are allied with the Sabbat elder
  • Cause enough of a shakeup with infighting to force the Archbishop to make an appearance.
  • Capture a Sabbat and pump it for information.
  • Complete wipe of Hands of Chaos.
  • Find Kindred willing to patrol highways to prevent Sabbat reinforcements from arriving . . . or leaving.
  • Protect the Masquerade by taking home coffee and doughnuts in a doggie bag.

After placing his initials, he writes up a phone number on the board. If you need to reach me. I am up for assisting with anything that anyone needs, even if it may not be my specialty. Until i reclaim one of the "unknown" chantires I will be staying here in an apartment. If anyone needs me and you can't reach me by phone... And he lists his address on the board as well. I believe that unless anyone needs me for anything tonight I shall get back to some personal matters. Drawing out his gameboy, he walks over and places some coin in the bowl. and grabs two donuts. Eyeing the coffee, and then turning away, never cared for that stuff.

Erik walks towards the door but waits outside for Iuliana, playing his gameboy as he waits.