LEOGUARD

Leoguard is mostly unworried by the rain. His armour does well to its design and keeps most of the liquid out--whatever gets in Leoguard is quite capable of managing, having spent many nights out-of-doors in such weather.

At Melkor's suggestion of a leader, Leo becomes utterly stiff. Darkhunters are natural leaders, and it was expected of them to lead non-darkhunters. Leoguard, however, had not stayed in his tribe long enough for officer-training, and had no wish to demand his elders that they follow his lead--especially when he didn't know how to lead them... As he begins to understand Melkor was meaning to appoint more of a public-speaker, he relaxed visibly (even in his concealing armour).

"I second the idea of wise Vael speaking for us," he begins (his voice booming again, due to his helmet), then turning to Vael, "worry not if thou wishes not to speak for us, fair maiden--for even if maiden Aur also wishes not to, I will agree to the task in thy stead--I have some talent with speech craft, little though it be."

Spoiler
Show
Please forgive any sloppy typing, I was quite tired when I wrote this. I'm still disappointed by the lack of shocked reactions, but meh... it don't matter much.