View Single Post

Thread: City of Neonates

1. - Top - End - #80
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: City of Neonates

Iuliana smiled whe Clark had accepted her proposal to head into public. She was famished, and was sure to catch an appropriate meal at a show. She slid her hands off of him and up along the top of his chair, then walked over to the chalkboard to initial it. She thought in mid-stride how utterly wasteful this was, since someone would just wash it away soon, and also completely give away their plans for anyone and everyone to see. She shrugged and grabbed some chalk.

"I believe services are best focused in these places," she began, as the chalk initialized "MM" next to several lines.

• Decapitation strike against the Archbishop of the Sabbat
    • Have the criminals and streetgangs of the city throw in against the Sabbat.
    • Attack the Organized crime families that are allied with the Sabbat elder
    • Assist one of the Spacey brothers in fighting another Sabbat pack. (Infighting)
    • Cause enough of a shakeup with infighting to force the Archbishop to make an appearance.
    • More information on Nuit Norr
    • Capture a Sabbat and pump it for information.
    • Complete wipe of Hands of Chaos.
    • Slip a Sabbat member a GPS device/cellphone for real time tracking.
    • Find Kindred willing to patrol highways to prevent Sabbat reinforcements from arriving . . . or leaving.
    • Investigate Cold Embrace and find explanation for the money going to the Catholic Church.
    • Protect the Masquerade by taking home coffee and doughnuts in a doggie bag.

She listed herself with so many items thinking that progress with one could help provide progress with others. She dropped the chalk haphazardly and walked over to the table of food. She got a cup of coffee and placed a donut on top of the cup, dropped her money on the table and walked out. "I believe you can find me if need be," she said, waving her hand above her head. A

s she stepped out of the building, she stretched and tossed the coffee and donut out into the street. "Filthy things... Why so persistent to take them, I wonder?" she said to herself, awaiting Clark to exit.
    Last edited by HellFencer; 2008-07-21 at 01:06 PM.