...a woman standing in the way with ten guards groveling at her feet. She seems beautiful beyond all belief, a perfect specimen of a woman. She seems to float instead of walk as she nears the stunned villains and stops in front of Corpsecraft and smiles. "Hello again Tommy, surprised to see me?" Holly dispels her aura revealing her true self. "You killed me...now it's my turn!" Holly smiles evilily and with a snap of her fingers the groveling guards turn on Corpsecraft like wild dogs. Guns blaring and batons whistling in the air. Corpsecraft fires in their midst as best he can but they do not react to the pain. "You can't stop the Sucubi's minions!" Holly screams and laughs as stray bullets cut through her body, but no harm seems to be done. "Lord Tataraus is more powerful than you can imagine Tommy, look at what he has granted me? I am immune to physical harm without a true body, but my pheromones can still effect your friends!!!" Succubus laughs and snaps her fingers and Beard-O falls under her spell, lashing out at Corpsecraft with his beard in a lust-driven rage. Succubus frowns at Ahz trying another blast of pheromones but it is no use, his gayness seems to shield him. Shrugging Succubus steps through a wall and out of sight.