Lexi wasn't consciously aware that she was seeing into Nathan's mind. She was used to reading people, even Nathan, though she was unaware that she was generally only reading the mental facade he was projecting. But when his mind suddenly closed, she felt it. Something wrong. It was like he wasn't there, and that made her uneasy.

The image from before of Nathan using the disintegrator came into her mind, and she pushed it down. Stop it. Nathan would never do that. But the mental jar from his mind shield combined with the vague suspicions that Dan had planted had affected her.

"I'm not crazy about the idea of having a bioweapon on the ship," Lexi said, showing him the specs. "If I'm reading this right, it's dangerous as hell. Super deadly, and no off switch, short of dumping it in the 'doc and leaving it sedated."

Spoiler
Show
Between the doc specs and the files Ambir provided, you know what implants Bianca's been enhanced with, as well as her skills and somewhat of her personality. You don't know anything about her origin.

What your precog tells you is that you need Bianca with you on the mission or it will not succeed.

Oh, and you can sense that Lexi's trust in you has been a bit shaken, as well as that she is keeping secrets.

(Further details to come by PM when I'm home from work.)