1. - Top - End - #37
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: The Return of Shadow, D&D 3.5 homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by Anna_Irving View Post
    Izu Viselle
    (DM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    - Sorry, should’ve been more specific about the dwarf question. I also wanted to know what Izu would know about this particular injured dwarf.
    - Details: dwarf
    - Details: plate armor & warhammer
    - Details: map (Izu can read common & dwarvish)
    - Heal check? Spot? To attempt to learn more about his injury without actually poking & prodding. I assume it’ll be a heavily penalized Heal check as in CAdv 101?
    - Sense Motive on dwarf. I don’t know how you want to handle this, I could roll once for the entire conversation or roll for each piece of info. [roll0]
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Dwarf is unknown to you. Six days ago a small party of dwarves set out to the south-west, three left, and one was said to have returned.
    2. Armor is dwarven craft fullplate, the runes engraved on it indicate he is an elder son of his clan(IE an heir to the clan leader)
    3. Warhamer is is engraved, it is a hammer of Clouting and Flaming. a common design among dwarves of the iron hills.
    4. The map is of the area, the moutains to the south espicaly, there are large dots on it, most have an 'X' through them. it shows the name of teams, and their search area(s) Stoneforge, Ironweaver, Glorduum are just a few of teh names.(it seems to you the whole of the Iron Hill clans are scouring teh country side)
    5. dwarf is very injured, one leg was smashed and is being regrown.
    6. S.motive: he seem preoccupied with somthing else; something weighs heavily on his mind.
    Last edited by AjaxTorbin; 2008-07-31 at 01:27 AM.
    Confucius say:
    Spoiler
    Show
    War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
    Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
    Man who run in front of car get tired, man who run behind car get exhausted, but man who run beside car, is adored

A man is only as old as the woman he feels.
    The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
    Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
    ~Groucho Marx (1895-1977)~