View Single Post

Thread: Naruto d20 (Team A)

1. - Top - End - #327
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto d20 (Team A)

"Aw...but I'm literally starving. Well, I'll stick around until-" Chiiro looks at Kaken in surprise due to his seemingly quick changes in attitude, then realizes the Jounin is just ignoring him. He retrieves his pack, and trudges along behind the group, grumbling to himself for most of the journey.

When they reach the inn, the scarred boy's sulking composure is instantly replaced by contented happiness as the Jounin pays for their room and board, his stomach rumbling after the hour long walk.

"Hey, thanks Kaken! Thats really nice of you, since I lost all my money and all my stuff. And all my friends..." His smile sort of remained fixed, and he glanced around, heading towards the nearest table, sitting down and falling into a chair, breaking the spear on his back with a audible snap in the process, and glancing blankly over the menu, not seeming to notice, finally settling on ordering a enormous helping of roast pork with rice, digging into it absently and finishing it quickly.

After he was done, he followed Masaru and the others out to the hotsprings, still withdrawn and silent even while enjoying the warm water and being out of his tattered clothes, reflecting inwardly on everything.
    Last edited by Dark_Prophet; 2008-08-04 at 04:24 PM.
    Wanting to add more depth and realism to that roleplaying game, character, or even just writing in general? Exchange of Realities continues to amaze me, from how to run politics of the dead to the aspects of betrayal, to the unforgettable Generic Villain's wry pieces on the life of a genre baddy.

Who says the internet never did anything really productive? Clicks have the power to save the rainforest!http://www.ecologyfund.com

AV timeskip Chiiro drawn by myself - template by Serpentine