View Single Post

Thread: Deadlocked: Paragon Circuit (4E)

1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Deadlocked: Paragon Circuit (4E)

The arena in Sigil is already packed when you arrive for your first battles, filled with the sounds of people of any imaginable race, from all imaginable walks of life, talking with or occasionally shouting at one another. Here and there, you can hear people crying out the names of their favorite fighters -- or perhaps just the ones they have money on.

The enormous arena is currently divided into smaller sections, apparently by walls that slide out of the ground for just this purpose, allowing multiple two-on-two battles to occur simultaneously for the amusement of the crowd. Pairs of paladins stand ready with Angelic Rescue and Gift of Life for the sole purpose of restoring fallen combatants after they're defeated.

The faint smell of blood lingers in the stale air as you're quickly led through the dark tunnels, emerging suddenly into the bright light of ...

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, featured currently are Amya vs. Buggy and Erradran Silverhand vs. Dirich Blackerd, occurring more or less simultaneously.

After initiative is rolled, battles will follow the following procedure:

1. Declare actions in descending order of initiative, including any fluff descriptions of how your character performs his or her actions that you want included, as well as any dialogue. Talking is free! If you don't add any, I'll add fluff myself because I like fluff. Please include the name of your character with a link to your sheet at the top of each of these posts so that I can reference the sheet quickly and easily.

2. Don't roll anything yet. Instead, wait for the other person(s) to declare actions. Everyone should then, if they haven't already, declare whether they're activating any immediate actions in response to the actions that were declared. If you're not, please add at least a "no immediate actions this round" so that I know you've had a chance to declare one and chose not to.

3. Roll stuff, provided of course your action hasn't been rendered irrelevant by someone else's immediate action.

4. I'll then post what happens, and from there, we move to the next round.

IMPORTANT: If you have actions that should not be obvious to others (i.e., you're invisible and moving around), PM them to me rather than posting them here.
    Last edited by Kiara LeSabre; 2008-08-08 at 08:02 PM.