View Single Post

Thread: Wastes of Shello - Group 3

1. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Wastes of Shello - Group 3

Spoiler
    Show
    From Garulf's perspective, Kussij just showed up wobbling and acting strangely, with some kind of weird goop clinging to his feet/legs. Just today, Garulf has seen a farked up looking raven, fought aberrant bird things, and punched a hole in the knee of a aberrant spider thing that was over 200 feet tall... on top of seeing his first ever airship (I'm assuming they're uncommon contraptions?) and watching Kussij act like a rabid animal (I assume Garulf can easily identify common symptoms of rabies without a Heal check, if not, we'll settle on the fact that he's watched Kussij's behavior when he shifts and gets blood thirsty). All of that, piled onto the fact that he's been looking for Kussij, and now Kussij has appeared, and seems to be going berserk, with townsfolk around (whom Garulf has sworn to protect), leads me to believe that knocking Kussij out is a feasible solution, given that we need time to figure out what is going on.

That being said... if it's possible, I'd like a Heal check to see if Garulf can tell what happened to Kussij.

(1d20+24)[37]
    Last edited by MountainKing; 2008-08-10 at 08:52 AM.
    Amazing Mountain King avatar courtesy of the remarkable Starwoof!