To answer your question, no I am not in any webcomic directory. Second, anywhere that I have advertised my webcomic I ALWAYS state that it was inspired by OOTS and point them in Rich's direction so they can enjoy his work. The website is still under construction and hasn't been finished, so for the moment there aren't any links on it whatsoever, but I do have plans to put a link here on the front of the site in the near future. I believe in giving credit where it is due, and I do that.

As for my style being similar, it really doesn't matter as long as the artwork is mine. I did all the artwork from scratch and by Rich's own words in another thread in this forum, it is therefore mine to do with as I see fit. But if you look closely there are a lot of differences.

As for the red text (which I already explained and feel there shouldn't be a need to explain again), the comic is NEW. I have not worked all the kinks out of it yet and since I am not a professional artist like Rich, my webcomic is not going to be perfect from the very first strip. It will go through changes until I get the quality to a point where I am happy with it. I appreciate your criticism but I would appreciate it more if you would give it in a slightly nicer manner. :P

As for the humor, it is laregly based on experiences from playing World of Warcraft, and therefore in most cases will only be understood by people that are avid players. But through constructive feedback I hope to eventually make it more understood to a larger audience. But for now it is still NEW(pretty sure I have mentioned this on several occasions).

For those of you who had nice things to say or who at least tried to be nicer about the flaws, thank you. :D

EDIT: I personally will probably never ask for donations, because I am not doing this to make money since it is nothing but a hobby. As for taking money away from Rich, I plan to make a donation to him as soon as I have a job again and can afford it. Afterall, his work did inspire me to actually do something artistic. :P

Isomorph