Well despite how incredibly evil some of you were with the advice :P I took some time today and made some changes to the site and the last posted comic. The viewing problems should be better because I removed the right panel from the site template so there is more display room for the comic. I have also decided to never do a strip that large again because it just was too hard to fit in the window. :P

I decided to keep the red text color because it is essential to the format of the comic but I made it more visible. Part of the problem of this was that because of the sheer size of the strip it had to be shrunk some and the qulaity had to be reduced to reduce loading times, but for this one strip I increased the quality. It should be easier to read now, but you might have to wait a bit longer for it to load up.

Now as for humor, as I say in the forums for my site(which I get the feeling hardly anyone read ::)) I am open to suggestions for comic ideas. If any World of Warcraft fans have an idea for a strip I would be glad to hear it and implement it in the future(with recognition of course to the person whose idea it was).

Lastly, I just want to say that in retrospect I feel I probably shouldn't have adverised my webcomic here. I thought that since most people here seem to appreciate good comic art that maybe they might be supportive of a new comic artist trying to make a small place for himself in the world. Obviously I was mistaken since most people(that responded to this thread at least) seem to be overly critical and like to stomp on other people's work just because it isn't high enough quality to be hung in a museum. Despite your rather hateful comments I will continue to work on this strip and hopefully will be succesful at it. Who knows, maybe I'll even win over some of you eventually. The main reason I posted here is because I want Rich's feedback, since I know he will be constructive. But who knows, I might never even get a response from him soooooo....oh well.

Isomorph