View Single Post

Thread: How many strips?

1. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: How many strips?

Sounds rough for the authors. However, while we fans can't do the drawing, we CAN help by finishing the story for him.

*Parson comes out to the deck area*
    Parson: I'm told you can help with my current problem
    Archeon: Yes.
    Parson: Well, ya see, I find that hard to believe because my MOST current problem, the one that I have to deal with immediately, is your group of Archeons. I'm really at a loss how to deal with it. Makes me wish that I had a dues ex mecca {I'm sure I'm spelling this wrong}.
    *Mary Sue teleports in*
    Mary Sue: *flashing her green eyes*Did someone call for a dues ex mecca?
    *whispers from the archeons that all say the same thing, "Dues Ex Mecca Girl"*
    Archeon: This is one of your affair, Mary Sue.
    Mary Sue: On the contrary, whenever *staring with her stern, icy blue eyes {yes they change color, she's a boopen Mary Sue}* someone calls out wishing for a Dues Ex Mecca, I shall always be there to answer the call. That is why I have the Arken(dragon)ball!*she begins to glow white fire and her muscles begin to bulge*
    Archeon: She's powering up, KILL HER QUICKLY.
    Mary Sue: Too late, I've gone Super Sayen *does a yell*
    *Parson puts on his stat glasses*
    Parson: Oh my God, she actually has a power level of OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDD! (Heh.)
    Archeon: Fire!
    *they fire but this is repelled by the awsome might of DEM Girl.*
    Mary Sue: Goodbye Archeons!
    *she sends he own blast and though teh Archeons try to counter it engulfs them. There is an explosion but when it clears they are unharmed. Mary Sue is agog.* Impossible. Unless... Charlie?
    *Charlie comes to the front, also all glowy, so glowy that his features cannot be made out*
    Charlie: That's right Mary Sue, I expected that you might show up so I came prepared.
    Mary Sue: I'll destroy you yet.
    *fighting, Charlie wins. He tellls her to surrender, she laughs and becomes an Ultra Sayian, now this is an even fight and she now gains the upper hand. However Charlie has been holding back too.*
    Mary Sue: Your talking about an Arken Sayian? BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!! It's a theoretical level, no one has ever managed it!
    Charlie: And yet you will now witness me doing just that.
    *he transforms and starts winning again*

Announcer: Is this the end for Mary Sue? How will Parson be able to fend off Charlie if she fails? Is Gobwin Knob doomed? Stay tuned for the next book of Erfworld Z!
    --------------------

There I've given you the outline of how to finish your book. I'm sure everyone wants this to end on a cliff hanger and nothing bad will come of it. Wow, I'm so impressed by all the work I just saved Pclips. No need to thank me though, I'm just doing my part to help things along.

PS. I wrote this because just really wanted Parson to scream " his power level is over nine thousand". I know he'd feel the same way. I also think it would be funny to meet a Mary Sue in the comic too. heh.

PPS. Also, when the heck are we getting some Dragon Ball Z references? The fans demmand it! Right Guys?

EDIT: Well fine then Richbin! Why don't you write your OWN ending to the book?
    Last edited by tomaO2; 2008-08-14 at 10:52 AM.