Jeremy smiles to all guardian and starts to speak: ''Alright! You're so fantastic, I'm so exited to see how you fight and how you use your power.'' He looks around calmly and lay down his eyes to Aresk. ''Well... It's true, I have so explication to give you.'' He takes a break after calming his self. ''First, I'm Jeremy Delcarte, magic explorer, student of all magic. My favorit activities, it's ti be lost in my book. One day, I find a book about the story of the world and I learn about the weak balance of this plane. I search about that in other book and a read how we can see if the balance his alright. I do what I have to do for that and I saw a weakness in the wall between other dimension. So I'm start to search how to repair this and I found the legend of those artifact and what the eight ancien guardian do to that. For the sake of the world, I have to search you all and search for them, because only the guardian of the specific element can touch his artifact.'' He close his eyes and take a long breath. When he open it again, he gets back his smile and his joy face. ''So, are you helping me to find them?''