View Single Post

Thread: Throughout the planes group B (IC)

1. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Throughout the planes group B (IC)

In responce to Iago, Eshe retorts, "A little more information before we walk into unscouted territory might have been useful. If the prize is worth so much the surly our expenses might have covered a few of those spells." She pauses a moment to think and holds a finger up if anyone looks like their waiting on what she's got to say. "Oh! I can't remember what they're called. The ones that let you look into the future and to far off places."

She looks to Iago for a clue about the rock, knowing nothing of magic's herself.

"Ah so you to have met, in a sense." She comments thinking of the chance that followed Iago and her meeting once more. "Also when it comes to the fight we do indeed all have our strengths. I warn you, my main strength comes in an open feild. Not trapped in a hole like a rat."
    Last edited by Bushwhacked; 2008-08-25 at 04:14 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Shades of Gray- check this out.

'Famous I don't know about. It's hard to be famous and alive. I just want to play music every day and hear someone say, 'Thanks, that was great, here's some money, same time tomorrow, okay?'- Terry Pratchett, Soul Music