View Single Post

Thread: Mobile Section 34

1. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Mobile Section 34

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    "I'm looking for a layout of the sewers as we speak... ah, there we go! Uh oh... that doesn't look good... there's a lot of crossing paths here... I don't have any way of sending the plans directly to you, so I will have to navigate you by words. Are you okay with that?"
    It's more than Taltha expected, t be honest. This day hadn't proven their lucky day up to now, so she had half-expected that whatever computer the sewer net was stored in, had crashed five minutes ago or something of the sort.

"We won't be able to capitalize as much in speed that way, but it's all we have. Thanks, mister Albin"

She wonders for a moment whether it was worth it to boost the speed of the remaining people then, or whether it would be best to heal them and boost something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Suddenly Melina joins the conversation.

"I'm trying to arrange for the ground army to cut off the segment of the sewers underneath the warehouse. If that woman doesn't leave the area before that happens, we might be able to catch her."
    Taltha thinks for a moment

"What method do you intend to use to cut the paths off? Because she has proven able - and willing - to just blast a physical obstacle. We don't know if she has enough cartridges to do that again, but I'd really prefer it if we had a way that didn't force us to take that chance"
    Last edited by Drascin; 2008-08-27 at 03:42 PM.