I <3 dazzle. They upped him in the recent version. His shallow grave is a level 1 spell now. and makes it so people can't be killed for x many seconds. Weave is now his ulti...and its an aoe armor drain on foes.
----------------
on the -em debate. I'm not super competitive, and the majority of players play em anyways. since I'm normally bad at denying and creep blocking, my skills in a non -em game would be a direct result of my farming capabilities.
To sum up. Half the heroes I like to play... I couldn't play anymore. cause I usually just try to goof off or enjoy the game.
----------------
On another note. I played today and last night for the first time in a while. my clinkz game was terrible... surprisingly... but i loved my Krobe game and my SB game. Unfortunately. in all 6-8 games..every single one. we had 3-5 leavers. Is leavers a big problem with all of you? The only way I've found that slows the leaver process, is Banlist and in house gaming. Both of which, are limited on me.
--------------
finally. if anyone wants someone to play with. You're welcome to whisper me. Same s/n as on this forum