Erik

Breathes heavily, blinks and realises that there is a green spot in the middle of his vision where he has been looking at the flare too long.
The jumble of bodies begin to take focus again and through the ringing in my ears I can hear words, although not quite make out speech.
This combat thing is something I'm going to have to get used to...fast.

I check the Beretta over in my hands, 11 rounds left in the magazine. The barrel is hot, and the smell on my fingers and in the air is unmistakably the oxidation product of a high molecular weight heterocyclic organic; I think to myself.
Seeing Chinak take a bullet graze to the arm, and Toothy's friend (whatever his name is, I couldn't concentrate when Toothy spoke) injured and bleeding; I walk over and take a closer look.
"hey fellas, trust me on this- you don't want to leave Gecko bites to fester. I know we all want to keep moving, but you'll thank me for this later when you're not fevered, delirious, shivering, lockjawed and foaming at the mouth. Now sit down and shut up whining, this probably WILL hurt"
Using whatever materials might be to hand, I patch them both up as best as I am able while toothy is away.

On Chinak
First Aid (1d100)[22]
Doctor (1d100)[17]

On the trapper
First aid (1d100)[50]
Doctor (1d100)[70]

All against 67% (I think)