View Single Post

Thread: Dota anyone?

1. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dota anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Adumbration View Post
    Heh, just played an -ap game. Randomed a warlock, got in stats of 8-1. The enemies weren't much to brag about, and there were leavers on both sides, but it was fun.
    Guess which hero is banned alot? :-P.

Warlock is just an awesome choice in nearly any game. He's pretty simple to play too.

Speaking of which, I had an interesting time the other day in a pub game. I ended up playing viper, since I figured lane control would be nice, and I somehow got a troll warlord refusing to leave my solo lane. Not only that, but against me in the lane is invoker/techies. Well, I payed attention to where techies put his mines. The great thing about the regular mines of his is they won't explode on me because I fly. I attempt to inform warlord of this, as to not follow me directly when I'm orb walking around the opponents. What does he do within the first 10 minutes of the game? Kills me 4 times by running up and triggering the mines just to try and kill either invoker or techies. Also, he kept auto-attacking pushing the lane up to their tower ;_;. We still one the game, but I think it was because I left the lane and helped others out rather then let both of us feed techies/invoker.
    Last edited by Poison_Fish; 2008-08-28 at 12:48 PM.