Quote Originally Posted by Artemician View Post
I prefer Dark Seer + Weaver. 522 ms Ion Shell Carrier

Actually, -em games last just as long as regular games, from what I've seen. You just reach lategame faster, but the overall game time is still around the same.

On another note, I've been observing an interesting trend in the Tournament metagame lately.

The previous Holy Trinity of Banned Heroes has been disturbed. While Beast and Zeus are still banned, the metagame has shifted in such a fashion that NA is actually not 100% banned anymore. And the funny thing is, people are *not* playing him! That's just plain wierd.
Except Darkseer is such a bad hero ;_; as far as baby sitting and support go. Don't get me wrong, he has some decent abilities, but he's quite easy to take out with one or two disables.

In terms of the metagame, it's actually shifted a bit towards late game. So your seeing more support heroes. Favorites include: Lich, Omniknight, Shadow Priest, chen, and of course warlock. But then, warlock has always been top tier and is banned often. As well as Chen was picked a lot to jungle and come in with 3 centaurs for ganks.

What makes me happy, Puck is getting picked a lot. Puck is awesome. Here are some statistics from MYM games MYM's pick stats. Note the lack of techies, poor techies, :-P.