The authors of this strip are masters at the slow reveal, the are.

In this strip, we learn the name of the foolamancer, the fact that Stanley does not know it yet, that FAQ had a predictamancer, that Jack had a thing for Jill, that the liquid and gas traps are the beginning, and that a collapse is imminent.
We have also learned that Transylvito is very close to FAQ.

My previous assumptions (that Stanleyt was heding for Charley) still hold, BUT I now must re-state that Charlie must be indeed in FAQ (one of the reasons why Stanley hates him?).
The reason is that the set-up is just too sweet.
Jill against Jack?

What will she do when she finds out that Wanda betrayed the Predictamancer and sunmmoned Stanley to rescue her?
(total speculation)...

I am sooooooooo looking forward to this (and the reason I usually hate illusions in games is precisely for the reason stated by Vinnie - its' an all-or-nothing type of effect. Either the spell works, and you have an 'I w1n' card, or it fails, and it is useless. You then maximize your chances of FTW by specializing in just that, and increase your odds, but still are reduced to either a black or white outcome. There are no real challenges - its pass or fail based on a dies roll. It is difficult to challenge illusionists in-game, and here we have the perfect example - either he passes by unmolested, or fails and gets molested. No middle ground.... ah well - as this is an NPC, it still works...)

GO ERF! PLOT! AWAY!!!!!