View Single Post

Thread: Ebberon DnD 3.5e 8 man party

1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Ebberon DnD 3.5e 8 man party

Enyo ir'Bellona

The druid turns and glares at Anju once more. "Honor? Speak not of such to me! Look at my face! Matching burns cover the upper portions of my body. I watched my mother and sister burn while I writhed in agony. AND ALL WE DID WAS FLEE CYRE INTO AUNDAIR! Do not speak of honor to me Aundairian. It was one such as you that did this to a boy of fifteen and his family." A tear rolls down the young druid's nose, dropping off onto the hand that had been sliding slowly towards his scimitar. He shakes the drop from his hand and spins back towards the soldier and the beast master, body quivering in rage.

Enyo inhales deeply with closed eyes before looking once more to the scrap of paper he had been handed. "I can track, yes. I will take a look shortly. As far as this," he waves the torn page, "Maybe there is a cave system below us that connects to the sewers or natural run-offs of the town?"

OOC: I hope you're not taking this personally, Quallia! I'd built the character with issues with Aundairians before I knew anyone in the party was one.
    Last edited by GimliFett; 2008-09-03 at 08:51 AM.
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

The Many Faces of GimliFett.