As to the various rumors about the face(s) that the Foolamanacer is demonstrating, the answer is simple - inner face, and outer face. The latter does not have the blue outline from the Thinkagram, and has dragons 92) in the background, and hence is in the 'real' world, whereas the blue-outline thinkagram view, he is un-deranged, and thus 'reachable'.
I am so eager to see the excahnge between Parson and the Foolamanacer - how much will he tell Jack? (And by the way, whomsoever mentionned t4h Jack Sparrow vs Jack Snipe was brilliant, just brilliant.)

Will he tell him that Jillian is there, about to attack? More than likely - Parson is not aware of Jacks' 'crush' factor. This will introduce yet another variable.

I also am not sure that FAQ was indeed destroyed. They may have retreated underground. We know that FAQ is accessible by tunnels, where dragons can not go. I could see a trade-off hapenning between Saline and Banhammer - 'Your Dirtamancer will create escape tunnels for us, and I shall pay you handsomely'... but banhammer may have betrayed Saline, or may have offended the Gobwins enough for them to revolt and kill Saline, at which point Stanley swooped down and took the casters... I don't know... must.. spend time... in sense-tank... <glub>

This tale is very well thought out and deserves a Webcomic award, and whatever monies they charge for this book.