Stockard

"Well here we are my friends. One week to earn our keep and get back, I guess there is nothing to do now but get down to business. It obviously would be in everyone better intrest for all of us to work together, so please share any ideas you have, or criticisms that may arise. Personally, I suggest we do a quick lap around the building, checking for other entrances, places to hide in the surrounding woods, and exits of course. From the looks of it, I am guessing this will be the only entrance, so I would volunteer myself to peek in real quick for a glance under the portcullis. Depending on whats in there, I would wager we could just step in and begin exploring. Let me know what you all think"

Stockard talks almost as if he is experienced with this sort of thing, and tries his best to remain calm, though inside he has doubts and is mildly nervous. What could it be that awaits us in there? And why is it that the soldiers wont go? Whatever it is, I hope my new friends will remain true and vigilant while we explore this strange place.