View Single Post

Thread: The Principality of Valorium. [IC]

1. - Top - End - #245
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Principality of Valorium. [IC]

The Mistress plucks a few of the more wanted wares, holding them close to her bosom. With a flash of a smile, she 'asks' if you'd like to join her for tea. She locks the little nook behind her, and motions with her free hand to the tables set about. A few minutes pass, before she returns with the items, and a rather stark-tasting cup of black tea for those gracing her Inn.

"Mm.. Memory serves me; the two entertainers danced their way from Dee-lee-ta to Occulous. Their brand of acrobatic-infused two man dramas relied heavily on ironies; each man had several parts and personas; timing had to be precise on all accounts." A faint color rises in her cheeks, "I would place an equal emphasis on Sisko's marvelous face and the definition of his.." She hides her lips behind her cup, before continuing, "The halfling that stole the show from underfoot lived in Occulous. He never arrived in this hamlet; if he flew to safer skies at all."

"That circlet, is of course still functional; as long as another has found it's mate."
    With that, she sets the circlet aside, and sips from her cup again. She then picks up the locket, smoothly lifting it to her collar and snaps it on.

Her finger then traces the chain of the locket, a sigh falling from her lips, "The young girl had the unfortunate condition of self doubt, and a history of falling into troublesome situations. I place this locket's worth at easing those burden's of the mind, and forecasting such conundrums." She turns her eyes, taking a moment to look into the gaze of each person present, "But it is of little help, if it is another who is being unfaithful."

The conversation turns to a few other items and gems of interest, as the tea slowly disappears.

Spoiler
    Show
    reminder: she'll sell/trade one item of up to 8000 gold value. (not per party member).
    Last edited by Glyphic; 2008-09-11 at 11:03 PM.
    Lyra Corvis- Avy done by Mechafox(Thanks!)