Iron Ration seems neither excited nor worried about the approaching battle, just a little disappointed. Even that barely registers on his face because ever since he was a small boy he’s heard of the centuries of hate that the Realm has held for the ‘Anathema’.

Seeing that conflict is inevitable, Raiton moves swiftly and with assured confidence as he rushes straight towards Tepet Kalni. His style does not use feints, tricks or other such ruses. Solar Hero style is the martial art of bold champions and that his how Ration acts. Moving forward in an inhuman burst of speed, he ducks low and all of a sudden Tepet Kalni has found that her opponent has rushed inside the long guard of her spear and is right next to her.

“I’m Iron Raiton,” he announces simply as he sends a roundhouse kick flying towards the woman’s midriff. Moments before the blow connects the air around Raiton suddenly flares in a massive pyre of fiery Essence, a good portion of which seems focused around the foot which is moments from slamming into Kalni.

Spoiler
Show
Kicking female Dynast with spear. Spending one mote on the already active Solar Hero Form to activate damage doubling effect (Obviously not included below). Spending 6 motes on First MA Excellency. This means I’ve spent 11 motes of peripheral essence (19 left) in total, meaning my Anima effect automatically activates which is taking 3 levels of damage off each attack just before the damage is applied (to a minimum of 0).

Join Battle - (5d10)[7][4][6][9][1](27)

Attack - (19d10)[8][6][4][1][1][3][10][2][4][10][2][1][9][10][6][5][7][2][7](98)

Bashing Damage - (10d10)[8][1][2][1][2][9][4][8][3][10](48)