Thread: The Great Game [3.5 D&D][Group 2 IC]

1. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The Great Game [3.5 D&D][Group 2 IC]

Leroy

Physical description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The young man is tall, with a thin frame, wearing a dark blue coat, dark pants, black sturdy boots and a wide brimmed hat on the top of his head. A fine crafted backpack hangs on his shoulders, beside an equally fine longbow and a quiver. A large curved scabbard dangles on the back of his belt. It's clear that he is an adventurer of some kind, but it's not evident what profession he precisely has.
    His face is featureless except for a strong chin, bushy eyebrows and thick lips, which seem to be a permanent sly smile right now.

Leroy, tall and slender, stands beside the fountain, drawing a picture of the fascinating sight on a loose sheet, using a thick book as a pad. His eyes, covered by a wide-brimmed hat, wander back and forth from the sheet to the fountain and back again. At last, it seems like he's writing some kind of description below the picture, then nods, puts his writing equipment back into the backpack and turns around to speak with whoever of the new adventuring group is nearby.

"Beautiful, isn't it? Magic has it's uses, and a good one is decoration. I really would like to know how much this costed"

He stops, and pulls off the hat to scratch his bald head, looking around the hustle and bustle of the city. He feels like a fish in its element.

"I must admit, I've never been to Davenport before, and it seems to be pretty busy right now. How interesting. See those tents?"

He gestures with his head towards the tents, then opens the thick book again. It's title says "Book of Local Legends" and features a brown featureless cover. Skimming through the pages, he looks for clues if there are any traditional festivals or circuses in Davenport.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to use blue for Leroy's speech

Knowledge (local) roll: (d20+6)[21]
    Last edited by Flashlight; 2008-09-13 at 09:22 AM.
    Dominant Avatar by Bisected 8

Another cool avvie by Thecrimsonmage
    Characters I play
    Spoiler
    Show

Leroy, NG Human Factotum, the Great Game
    Rashad, TN Half-Elf Bard, Adventurer Fedex
    Kristen, TN Human Factotum, recruiting for STAP