Well, I've promised a lot...and as usual, I didn't do what I said I would =P
And this totally isn't because I stalk Kneenibble's youtube account, I swear...
:: is a creepy fangirl::

Kneenibble/Raistlin1040
Spoiler
Show
It had been nearing twilight as Raistlin caught the trailing notes upon the air, putting his homework aside as he peered out the door to his dorm room, confused.
A Piano?
With measured steps, the boy walked down the steps, following the dancing notes which hung deliciously in the air like heavy morning dew. It lead him to the commons, where there sat a man playing.
Raistlin hadn't even known there was a piano in the dormitory building, but he stood silently, watching the other male figure playing, his long, beautiful fingers connecting with the keys in just the perfect way, a mug of tea, still steaming, placed to the side. Raistlin had never really been fond of piano music, but he couldn't tear his eyes away, couldn't stop watching with his mouth agape.
And, as Kneenibble wrapped up the particular piece he was working on, Raistlin noted for the first time that he hadn't yet breathed in that room, and suddenly took a loud gasp of air, alerting the pianist to the intruder. The younger boy became alarmed, terrified of how Kneenibble would react to his unexpected audience.
Instead, Kneenibble only smiled knowingly.
"Good evening, Raistlin."