Leroy

Leroy interrupts skimming through the book, halfway through it. His smile widens as he recognizes Cyral's voice, and he turns around again, facing the halfling.

"Oh, there you are, I apologize, sometimes I'm very occupied with my notes and forget everything else"

With a quick move, he lets himself fall beside the halfling, the book still locked between thumb and index finger. With the other hand, he carefully pets the halflings animal friend's fluffy back (unless it bites).

"I thought these masses could mean a festival in town, and I'm not aware of it, so I decided to look it up, for curiousity's sake

Another familiar voice then fills his ears - Will, the wizard, a person Leroy respects, as he does with all wielders of the arcane, always hoping to receive a little teaching. After listening to him, he responds:

"Hey Will, nice to see you. Well, I don't think we can call it a holiday. Considering my financial situation, I would rather seek an employer", tapping on his small gold pouch, "but why so gruff, the sun is shining and we are in a rich city with endless possibilities. I even saw a few shops that sell magical trinkets, we have to go there later!"

Taking the hand away from Cyral's mount, Leroy continues skimming through the book, focused to find the needed information now.