View Single Post

Thread: Eberron: The Secrets of War Group A IC

1. - Top - End - #113
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Eberron: The Secrets of War Group A IC

Aelton, just a moment ago seemingly confident in his abilities starts to tremble under Arturo's drunken glare.

"I-I-I-I I don't know what's going on, wasn't this a random mugging?" he gives you an odd look as if this is something that happens all the time.

The man heading to the alley throws down his club and waves his hands above his head in abject surrender.

"Tha' big'un there, Bront," he points over at the bleeding man that Mortimus just helped to fell, "'e just gets us together when there's a job, right? 'E told us that there'd be some nob at the Manky Goblin, we'd wait outside, 'it 'im an' take 'is gold." he starts to focus on the knight's massive sword with wide eyes but then calms down as he remembers a favorite line, "I told ya, it weren't personal! Please spare me sir, ah gotta wife an' seven tiny babies at 'ome oo need their da'! I don't mean to steal, it's just the only way I can get food on the table!"

Meanwhile, the unconcious thug up the street has set into a deep sleep, and has started snoring while Zalivane expertly uses the knowledge that he gained in the jungle dressing wounds from wild animal attacks to stop the big thug from bleeding to death. Even with his limited knowledge of the healing arts he knows that strenuous movements would cause the man to start bleeding into himself, and that without treatment the broken jaw would keep the man from talking for months before it heals naturally.

The canny drow also takes a moment to rifle through the man's belongings, and easily finds a purse with five platinum, ten gold and another twelve silver pieces though as well he finds a worn and old key at the bottom of the purse. Aside from that, he has no other belongings besides his clothes, a suit of serviceable leather armor with metal bands (studded leather), his sword (longsword), and an expertly made small steel shield with a faded image of a raptor on it (masterwork light steel shield).

OOC: And now everyone... the dreaded Sense Motive checks are called for!
    Last edited by Darkantra; 2008-09-13 at 11:09 PM.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eberron: The Secrets of War
    Dance my PC puppets, dance!

Image courtesy of iceddragons

Wonderful Avatar of Mehk, kobold Puppeteer of Legend, by Sneak