Spoiler
Show
It's in Complete Arcane, just before it goes in-depth in the Feats section. It discusses weapon-like spells, which are defined as any spell that requires an attack roll in order to deal damage (meaning touch and ranged touch attacks). It goes on to say that one can take Improved Critical for such spells, which I can only assume means that weapon-like spells are capable of getting a critical hit. Granted, it's a bit of a stretch to say that Cure Serious Wounds is a weapon-like spell, buuuut against the undead, it really is. It meets the requirements; it has a touch attack that is rolled, and it deals damage... but it's your call.

Amos Omaril gasped as he tried to quickly glance away, but it was too late. He had faltered somewhat; he had been careless, as the ghost had accused him...

Spoiler
Show
Okay, first order of real business for the post... His last name isn't Robilard. That's the first name of a different bard. No worries. Now then, Fortitude save!

(1d20+3)[16] If this save fails, then the following spell cast will be for Amos, not for the ghost, as uh, yeah, taking 15 damage means I'll be at 19 HP. Heck yes, Con penalty!

"Your pain is not the lonely sort, the kind only you may feel!" Amos shouted, "You are not the only one who has spent life abandoned, knowing no real family! I myself am an orphan, raised by those who are not my blood, but who became my kin; skalds sing often of Grod the Lonesome, whom whilst living in solitude, was hurt in a rock slide. A traveler came," Amos' voice picked up, and his next words were sung, rather than spoken.

"And healed his pain!" With that, Amos threw himself into the song, channeling the power of his music into his body, and then through it, conjuring the same healing power he had just cast.

Spoiler
Show
Okay, for four uses of Bardic Music (by my notes, assuming that I didn't regain any music for resting, this pretty much burns what I have left) to use Lyric Spell, and cast Cure Serious Wounds again, holding it for the ghost only if I succeed my Fort save above (I know, it's a lot of pain in the arse conditionals, but I don't want to double post, and I can't add rolls to a post). If I fail the save, the CSW is for Amos.

Touch attack: (1d20+10)[18]
Crit (If you decide to use the weapon-like spells rules, and rule that a Cure spell can crit on undead): (1d20+10)[23]
Damage: (3d8+10)[27]