View Single Post

Thread: Songs of Lothlorien IC

1. - Top - End - #36
    Halfling in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Songs of Lothlorien IC

All

As you stand arguing about what is going on, the silence around you is suddenly broken for a moment by the screeching sound of a blade being dragged across the floor. Within seconds it stops, to be replaced by soft shuffling footsteps coming from above. Apricot's growling changes to a soft whimper and she moves behind Tathar's legs.

Then two small red lights appear at the top of the stairs and as Tathar lifts his hand, you all see a skeleton standing there. The red lights come from his empty eye sockets and if you look straight into them you can feel the inhuman hatred pulsing in there. A few scraps of clothing hang on the skeleton and it carries a rusty short sword and small shield in his hands.

A split second later the skeleton is joined by two more of its kind, both carrying similar weaponry.

[Ok guys, first combat. First let me clarify the map. The five of you (5 coloured squares, you should know which one you are) are halfway down the stairs, the skeletons are in the large room at the edge of the stairs. Each square is 5 by 5 ft, so knowing your speed you know how far you can get.
    Now about combat, I want everyone to make their Initiative roll and then tell me in their post what their character intends to do (don't actually do anything yet, so shads no rolling attacks and damage and what not yet), once everyone has posted, I can see which order everything happens in and your posts can be edited as such.
    Most importantly, since 3 of you are basically new to this, talk to me if you have any questions about what you can and can't do!
    Good luck ;)

INITIATIVE ORDER:
    Skeleton 2 and Skeleton 3 - 19
    Smelkie - 16
    Tori - 15
    Amd - 14
    Tathar - 11
    Skeleton 1 - 11
    Stockard - 7
    ]
    Last edited by Wiz828; 2008-09-15 at 06:22 PM.